Friday, November 16, 2007

Introduction

I know I should have done this a long time ago, but I finally decided to stop peppering my current blog with World of Warcraft posts and create one specifically dedicated to receive my thoughts on this game.

A few words about me: my main is a Rogue in a progression guild (currently working its way in Serpent Shrine Cavern) and I've been playing this obsessively addictive game pretty much since it came out. I have recently taken a liking in the Arena (initially more to improve my weapons and my raiding performance than anything else) so you can also expect to see a few PvP posts here and there.

And in order to add some substance to this first post, I'll follow it up with a short tutorial for Rogues who want to make their first steps in the Arena.

No comments: